We all know that Aadhar card is become one of the most strongest photo, address identity proof as it contain eye scan and impression of all 10 fingers therefore the govt. of India make it mandatory to link aadhaar card with your bank and here on this page we will discuss on how to link aadhaar card online with IDBI Bank or how to link aadhaar card with idbi bank through offline mode. So, without any delay lets move to how to link aadhar card with idbi bank.
Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank Account Online
Well you can link aadhaar card to idbi bank via online mode and offline mode and I start the process with online mode as it is used by our team member and most convenient and easy way and you can see the instant result online on the IDBI Bank screen.
- Visit the netbanking page or official site of IDBI Bank – www.idbi.com
- Choose personal and click on “Login” button
- Now you will see a new screen click here “Continue to Login”
- Now fill your customer ID & password accordingly
- After login right hand side corner see option “Request” click on it
- Now several option will be infront of you
- Choose “Aadhaar Linking Request”
- Enter your 12 digit aadhar card number twice
- Agree with terms and condition
- Now click on “Submit” button
- Now it will ask for your customer id and transaction password
- Enter the details accordingly
- Now click on Confirm button
Finally you will see confirmation on the screen that your “Your Aadhar Linking Request No. will be proceed within 3 working days”.
Well congratulation to you that you have successfully seed your aadhaar card with your IDBI bank account now you can check status online either you aadhaar linked or not click here to Check Aadhaar Card Status with Bank Account Online.
Link Aadhaar Card to IDBI Bank Account via Offline Method
Well there are several people who don’t have net banking facility or they are not tech savvy or don’t believe on line transaction well to people like this I will recommend you to use this method to link your aadhaar card with your bank account for this you need your aadhaar card and photo copy of self attested aadhar card.
- Visit any nearest IDBI Bank branch
- Ask the official for aadhaar seeding form
- Fill it respectively
- Attached self attested aadhar card photocopy
- Submit it to counter
- The bank official may ask for the original one for verification purpose
After all the activity they will provide you slip or request number and your aadhar will linked to bank account in couple of days which you can check via sms as well as online to know how click on “How to Check Either Aadhar Card Linked to Bank or Not?”.
I am sure this piece of information you found worthful if you found anything incorrect please let us know via your comments in below box and keep sharing it so that, others can take its benefits.