Aadhar card is one of the most important document ID proof in India nowadays and missing any document related to aadhar can make you in trouble and today here on this page we are going to tell you How you can get your lost aadhaar card enrollment number online by using your name in just few simple steps.
Before we starts please carry the registered mobile number with you which you have mentioned on Aadhar card while you have applied for new aadhar, now we can start the process, so just follow the steps shared below.
Steps to Find Lost Aadhar Enrollment No. Online by Name
- Click on this link: resident.uidai.net.in
- Select 2nd option Enrolment No (EID)
- Enter your full Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- (Note: Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to receive lost UID / EID.)
- Enter Security Code
- Click on “Get OTP”
- You will get OTP on your mobile, fill it accordingly in the box.
- Click on Verify OTP button
- Now you will receive the Enrollment number on your mobile number.
Once you got the your lost aadhar enrollment no. (EID) you can download your aadhar card online if you don’t know how to download it with enrollment no. see our previously published article Download Aadhar Card by Name or Enrollment Number.
It may be possible you can’t download aadhar because its not created however you can check your aadhar card status by enrollment number either your aadhar is made or not you can see it if you have any query please get in touch with us.