Have you lost your aadhar card and don’t remember your enrollment number as well and still wants to download your aadhar card? But don’t know how you can download aadhar card online with enrollment number then don’t you worry we at CardApplyStatus.in are here to help you in this regard as several people out there who are unable to download aadhar card from the official website of UIDAI.
Before I do proceed with how to download duplicate aadhaar card online please make sure your registered number is activated so that we can do this procedure smoothly and without any problem. So let’s start with how to download duplicate aadhaar card online by your enrollment number step by step.
Complete Step by Step Guide on How to Download Duplicate Aadhar Card
Note: If you have lost your enrollment slip and number then don’t worry you can see this article “How to Find Lost Aadhar Enrollment No. by Name” or just follow these simple steps to get your enrollment number.
Steps to get enrollment number online by Name
- Click on this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select 2nd option Enrolment No (EID)
- Enter your full Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- (Note: Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to receive lost UID / EID.)
- Enter Security Code
- Click on “Get OTP”
- You will get OTP on your mobile, fill it accordingly in the box.
- Click on Verify OTP button
- Now you will receive the Enrollment number on your mobile number.
Now you got the enrollment number on your registered mobile number now you can easily download the aadhar card with this enrollment number.
Download The Aadhaar Card with Enrollment Number Online
- Access the official website of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Fill your Enrolment Number, Date & Time which is mentioned in your slip.
- Fill your Full Name, Pin Code & Registered Mobile Number
- Now click on “Get One Time Password”
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile.
- Enter OTP in the next column
- finally click on the button “Validate & Download”
Once the aadhar is downloaded in your pc it will ask for the password which your city code enter it respectively and click ok. Now you can see it and can download it in your pc and can take print to take benefits of varied schemes of India Govt.
If you have any query then ask it from our team and we will get back to you as soon as we can and to read more useful stuffs like this keep visit and read CardApplyStatus.in and don’t forget to see following articles.
- Change Photo on Aadhar Card Online / Offline
- Check Aadhaar Card Status Online
- How to Find Enrollment No. by Name
- How to Download Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number