Want to download your aadhar card with your enrollment number or through your aadhar number? Well in today’s post I am going to tell you how you can download your aadhar with both the method so without taking much time let’s move to download aadhar via enrollment number of aadhaar number.
- Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number
- Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhar Number
Steps to Download Aadhar Card with Enrollment No.
If you have opted this option please must carry the enrollment slip and your mobile number with which you have used at aadhar enrollment center. If you are all set now follow these steps:
- Step 1: Access the official site of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Fill your Enrolment Number, Date & Time which is mentioned in your slip.
- Step 3: Fill your Full Name, Pin Code & Registered Mobile Number
- Step 4: Now click on “Get One Time Password”
- Step 5: You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile within 2 minutes.
- Step 6: Enter OTP in the next column
- Step 7: finally click on the button “Validate & Download”
You will see that .pdf file of your aadhar card is downloaded in your pc open it and take its print.
Note: If you have lost your aadhar enrollment slip don’t worry you can also get it to know how see this “How to Find Lost Aadhar Enrollment No. by Name”.
However if your aadhar is not downloaded it may be its not made yet you can also track the status either your aadhar is made or not via follow some steps for more info see “Check Aadhar Card Status by Name or Enrollment No.”
Steps to Download Aadhar Card with Aadhaar No.
You can download the duplicate aadhar or if you have received the message that you aadhar is created and you have your aadhar number then you can use this method as well for to download aadhar via this method you must have your aadhar card number and mobile number.
- Once again access the official site https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select “Aadhaar” option
- Enter Full Name
- Pin Code
- Enter Image Text which is mentioned on the page
- Click on “Get One Time Password”
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Fill it accordingly
- Now click “Validate & Download”
Now you can see an download is started and your aadhar card is downloaded in your pc open it as it will ask for the password to open the file use your “City Code” as password to open the file and now you can save and take its print.
If you are not happy with your aadhar card photo don’t’ worry you can change it to know how see “How to Change Aadhar Card Photo Online / Offline”.
I am sure you find it worthful if still have any query please get in touch with us via below comment box and we will answer your query.