Do, you have aadhar card and you want to change or update your photograph on it but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry We at “CardApplyStatus.in” will help you to resolve your this problem as we are going to discuss in details how you can change your aadhar card photo in this post.
Before we starts the process just want to tell you that be ready for aadhar photo change fee it may be ask by the official at aadhar enrollment center. You may be not aware about that the fresh aadhar creation is absolutely free by the Govt. of India but if you visit again the enrollment center the official may ask for the charges for this work however if you make correction online it will be free of cost as it will consume your own time. J
How to Change Aadhar Card Photo?
- To change your aadhar card first you have to visit the nearest aadhar card enrollment center
- Now ask for aadhar correction form
- Fill your 12 digit UID no. or aadhar card number in it and other details
- Give it to aadhar official and sit back on the chair
- Now official at aadhar center will take your bio metrics details which includes all 10 finger prints, iris (eye) scan & will take new photo graph. You may check your photograph on his computer if its not clear ask him to take it again.
- Now your all details will be forwarded to UID center automatically for the further process and you can check your latest aadhar card photo online with same number online on the official site and you can Download Aadhar Card Online with latest photograph.
- If you are unable to download the aadhar card online don’t worry the new aadhar card will be reached at your door step within 1 month.
Presently UID has not provided online option to change or update photograph online for make changes in aadhar card photo you have to visit the aadhar enrollment center yourself and have to pay the charges accordingly.
However you can make correction online on following option