Download Aadhar Card Online with Enrollment ID No. in 2017
Have you visited the aadhar enrollment center and got the aadhar enrollment slip from their and now wanted to download your aadhar card online with it? If yes, we at CardApplyStatus.in can help you in this regard as we have shared the complete step by step guide through which you can download your aadhaar card online. You can download aadhar card online via following few steps which are mentioned accordingly.
Step By Step Guide to Download Aadhar Card with Enrollment No. in 2017:
- Step 1: First of all access the official site of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Now fill your Enrolment Number, Date & Time which is mentioned in your slip.
- Step 3: Fill your Full Name, Pin Code & Registered Mobile Number
- Step 4: Now click on “Get One Time Password”
- Step 5: You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile within 2 minutes so keep patience.
- Step 6: Enter OTP in the next column
- Step 7: finally click on the button “Validate & Download”
Congratulations now your aadhar is downloaded in .pdf format in your PC it will ask on city pin code as the password to open your Aadhar Card.
I am sure you found it helpful in case if there any issue in your aadhar card and you want to make changes then click on “Aadhar Correction” to change photo on aadhaar card, change aadhar address, change mobile number, Date of birth in aadhar card.
If you have any query regarding this page please get in touch with us via below comment box & our team will try to solve your query as fast as we can.
You May Like These Also
Download aadhar by aadhar no
Check aadhar card status
Check aadhar complaint status