Check your aadhar card status online by name or with your enrollment ID number here is how you can do that. First of you have to visit the nearest aadhar enrollment center fill the form accordingly and attached your documents respectively now the official at Aadhar center will take your bio metric details your eye scan and impression of all hand fingers and finally provided you enrollment slip which have mentioned 14 digit enrollment number, date & time.
Now wait for at least 15 days and go online and check your aadhar card status through the official website of UIDAI the detail information and UIDAI website link is updated below.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Number
- Visit the official site of of UIDAI: resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Fill 14 digit Enrollment ID/ Enrollment No.
- In the next column fill date & time as mentioned in the enrollment slip
- Enter the security code as give above in the image on the website.
- Finally click on “Check Status” button.
- Now your aadhar status will be displayed on your screen either it’s made or not?
If your aadhar is created it will be delivered to your address within 1 month however if you want to download it online must see this page and learn how you can download aadhar “Download Aadhaar Card Online by Enrollment No.”.
If you face any problem or have any query or feedback please let us know via your comments in below box.