There are several people who want to contact aadhaar official but don’t know how to reach them and lodge complaint or grievances regarding the aadhaar in there respective areas. They all have different queries and complaint regarding the aadhaar to adhere to it in mind finally UIDAI stars the “UIDAI Grievance Redressal”.
You can contact UIDAI Grievance Redressal via following methods.
- Via Phone Call
Now we can describe these methods accordingly.
Contact UIDAI Grievances Redressal Online
UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre for handling queries and grievances related to Aadhaar Enrolment, Updation and other services. At the enrolment center, the Enrolment Operator gives a printed acknowledgement slip to the resident after the enrolment process which contains the EID(Enrolment Number). By using the EID a resident can approach UIDAI Contact Center online.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to file complaint online:
- Click on the official site of UIDAI here: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint
- Now enter your enrollment ID respectively
- Fill your Name, Email & Mobile Number
- Enter Location Details such as Pin Code & City
- Now you will be 3rd option which complaint details
- Select the complaint type “Operator” or “Enrollment Agency”
- Now click on category where you will see following option choose the right one
- Rude Operator
- Operator denying enrolment
- Acknowledgement receipt not provided
- Form not available
- Operator staff not helpful
- Inadequate facilities in premises
- operator entering incorrect data despite being alerted
- Agency not available despite of listing on UIDAI website
- Choose the accoridng and give your remarks in the next column
- Finally enter the security code and click on Submit button.
- That’s it your complaint is lodge.
UIDAI Griecances Redressal Helpline No. / Phone Number
If you are not tech savvy just post your complaint via a simple phone call you just have to dial
UIDAI Helpline No. 1947
UIDAI Griecances Redressal Via Offline Method
Many times, grievance is received through e-mails by UIDAI officials. These emails are examined and forwarded to concerned Regional Office/Concerned Section at H.Q. The concerned R.O/Section at H.Q disposes the grievance by replying the complainant over e- mail under intimation to the grievance cell.
Now you may be thinking that now what to do and how could you know the complaint status then its pretty easy for this you just have to follow few simple steps as follows.
Once access official site of UIDAI: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/complaint-status
- Enter your complaing ID
- Enter Security Code
- Click on “Check Status”
Hope you found it worthful if have any query in mind just drop your it below comment box and we will get back to you.